The content and materials available on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of inDorset (SEEDO Media Ltd) and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
You may use and access the materials on this website for personal or non-commercial purposes only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website without the express written permission of SEEDO Media Ltd.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at.
Copyright Agent: David Churchill.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 39 East Street, Corfe Castle Dorset BH20 5EE