PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PAST EVENT ~ SEE BELOW FOR OTHER EVENTS NEAR THIS LOCATION
Date: 14th Apr 2021 - 3rd May 2021
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Location: RSPB Arne, Wareham
Phone: 01929 553360
Booking Required: No
Spring-Into-Nature Family Trail – RSPB Arne
Spring-Into-Nature Family Trail £2.50/child
- Discover the secrets of Spring at Arne nature reserve!
- ‘Spring-Into-Nature’ with our self-guided family trail.
- Become a nature detective and explore the reserve, searching for signs of spring and uncovering the secrets of chicks, tadpoles, hatchlings and many more weird but wonderful spring babies!
- Drop into the welcome area and collect a trail pack (including a small prize).
- £2.50/child. Card & contactless payment preferred, please.
- Normal carparking charges apply to non-members.
Available from daily, 9.30am – 4.30pm, from Monday 12th April until Monday 3rd May 2021. No need to book!
Please follow all government guidance around social distancing and group sizes.
Arne Road, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 5BJ United Kingdom
Other Events near this Venue/Location
Running an Event? Add Events for FREE here.
Disclaimer: Event details are believed to be correct at time of publication. Please check with the event organiser if you have any questions.
If you believe an event is incorrect or no longer happening, please let us know.