Date: 4th Feb 2020
Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Location: RSPB Arne, Wareham
Phone: 01929 553360
Booking Required: Yes
RSPB Arne – Nature Tots
Explorers wanted! Bug hunting, puddle splashing and an all-round adventure!
Nature Tots at RSPB Arne is a monthly nature group aimed at preschool children aged between 2 ½ and 5 years old. You and your child will be able to meet some of the amazing creatures that we are giving a home to on our nature reserve, while learning something new, getting a bit mucky and having lots of fun. We will be outdoors during the session, waterproof coats and wellies are recommended for rainy days, and sunhats and plenty of sun cream during the spring and summer months. Refreshments will be provided for children (usually juice) and 1 FREE filter coffee or tea voucher for an accompanying adult. Parents are welcome to make use of our café for hot drinks, snacks and cakes after the session.
Each session is £5 per child. Parking is now FREE for the duration of the event, please collect your voucher from The Welcome Hut in the car park.
RSPB Members Offer: If you are an RSPB member, you can take advantage of our special offer. Simply book a block of 5 sessions and get the 5th one for free!
Booking is essential, and spaces are limited! Email email@example.com or call 01929 553360 to reserve your space. Payment is taken on the day of the event.
Arne Road, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 5BJ United Kingdom
Other Events near this Venue/Location
- RSPB Arne - Nature Tots - 4th Feb 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RSPB Arne - Nature Tots - 3rd Mar 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RSPB Arne - Nature Tots - 7th Apr 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RSPB Arne - Nature Tots - 5th May 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RSPB Arne - Nature Tots - 2nd Jun 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RSPB Arne - Nature Tots - 7th Jul 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RSPB Arne - Nature Tots - 4th Aug 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RSPB Arne - Nature Tots - 1st Sep 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Running an Event? Add Events for FREE here.
Disclaimer: Event details are believed to be correct at time of publication. Please check with the event organiser if you have any questions. If you believe an event is incorrect or no longer happening, please let us know.