Date: 1st Feb 2020
Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Location: The Official Shelley Theatre, Bournemouth
Booking Required: Yes
Bonne Année 2020 avec Musique à Trois
These engaging, much loved and talented regulars at Shelley Theatre are preparing an unforgettable French Cabaret Soirée with food and fabulous music, to chase away the winter blues!
With new violinist, Gill Tolliday joining Bethany Jameson – irrepressible comedienne and powerful chanteuse – on vocals, Simon Newton on Guitar, Nick Dyer on Double Bass, they have moved toward a sound that is reminiscent of Hot Club de France….. and with a promise of a lighter tone!
Though undoubtedly, if requested, they will gladly play some of their beautiful arrangements of the ‘darker’ Piaf and Brel classics.
“Jameson makes a fine job of the Chansons “ – The Times
LocationThe Official Shelley Theatre
Beechwood Avenue, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH5 1LX United Kingdom
Other Events near this Venue/Location
- Snow White Rotten to the Core - 19th Jan 2020 - 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Steve Knightley - "The Stories Behind The Songs" - 31st Jan 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Bonne Année 2020 avec Musique à Trois - 1st Feb 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Brief Encounter (1945) - [35mm] - 14th Feb 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- True Romance - [35mm] - 15th Feb 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Boogie Nights - [35mm] - 17th Apr 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:45 pm
- Shelley Theatre - Shaun Of The Dead - [35mm] - 6th May 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Unexpected Tales - Shelley Theatre - 7th May 2020 - 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Shelley Theatre - Withnail & I - [35mm Presentation] - 15th May 2020 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- House & House II: The Second Story [35mm] - Double Bill - 27th Jun 2020 - 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Shelley Theatre - 35mm GRINDFEST - 18th Sep 2020 - 19th Sep 2020 - 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Running an Event? Add Events for FREE here.
Disclaimer: Event details are believed to be correct at time of publication. Please check with the event organiser if you have any questions. If you believe an event is incorrect or no longer happening, please let us know.