Exciting News — direct trains to Corfe Castle from across Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire will run again this summer!
South Western Railway (SWR) and Swanage Railway (SR) are providing train services to Corfe Castle after the huge success of last year’s trial.
The first service will run Saturday 25 thMay 2019 from London Waterloo (0635) to Corfe Castle via Salisbury, Yeovil and Weymouth.
SWR will be operating direct train services every Saturday during the summer from Salisbury, Tisbury, Gillingham, Templecombe, Sherborne, Yeovil, Maiden Newton, Weymouth, Dorchester, Moreton and Wool and Wareham to Corfe Castle.
Corfe Castle will again be fully connected to the national network, providing almost 600 seats a day between Wareham and Corfe Castle
- Direct trains with £10 day return fares to Corfe Castle from Weymouth and £7 return fares from Dorchester, Moreton and Wool
- Special £7 day return fares to Corfe Castle from Christchurch, Pokesdown, Bournemouth, Parkstone and Poole with one simple change at Wareham
- £12 day return from Yeovil and £14 day return from Salisbury, Tisbury, Gillingham, Templecombe and Sherborne.
- Railcard discounts apply to all Corfe Castle fares and up to 2 children go free with each adult*
Trains depart Wareham at 11.17, 13.12 and 15.12 returning from Corfe Castle at 12.10, 14.45, and 15.45.
*Sample fares to Corfe Castle (return per adult):
- Wareham £5 (Family of 2 Adults & 2 Children £10)
- Weymouth £10 (Family of 2 Adults & 2 Children £20)
- Yeovil £12 (Family of 2 Adults & 2 Children £24)
- Salisbury £14 (Family of 2 Adults & 2 Children £28)